Tuesday, 30 October 2012

"The Rest of 2012" Challenge - Halloween nails #1: Slutty Jack!


Challenge time again - I've actually made 2 halloween manis, so I'll show one today and then another tomorrow.


I started off with China Glaze Jolly Holly, a beautiful holiday green. 


Then I added two coats of this beautiful halloween glitter from WellNails called Slutty Pumpkin


Slutty Pumpkin was feeling pretty damn shiny, so I toned her down with a matte top coat, because matte glitter is awesome!


Now I loved this mani on it's own, but Slutty Pumpkin was feeling a bit lonely so I decided to give her friendly company by none other than Jack. To make him pop, I put him on top of Color Club What a Shock.


This was my first ever use of decals, and though it was a tiny bit wonky and smudgy I think it turned out pretty well and I will definitely be trying that again. 





Go check out the lovely manicures from the other ladies in this challenge:

The challenge was created by the lovely Sonja from Sunday Manicures
Also participating is: Charlotte from Passion4Polish
Shiny Rainbow from Rainbowify Me
Anne Mette  from AMNegle

3 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish I could meet Slutty Jack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure he'd be the life (and death) of the party!

      Delete
  2. Oh, Jack's a decal? I thought he was a stamp! :) I need to try decals too soon!

    ReplyDelete